           From: chuck norton <chucknei@yahoo...>
      2. IES publication
           From: "Barry Clark" <bajc@alphalink....au>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 14:54:41 -0800 (PST)
   From: chuck norton <chucknei@yahoo...>
Subject: Re: IES publication

So would I, I can't seem to get though to them to take a course they advertise, but they don't follow up on!

Susan Harder <lookout@hamptons...> wrote:I'd be interested in hearing of any observations from dark sky advocates, about the contents of the new IESNA
booklet on Security Lighting.

Susan

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

OutdoorLighting-Forum - "The largest uncensored and most active forum on light pollution."

To join: OutdoorLighting-Forum-subscribe@yahoogroups...

Message: 2