Re: JH's home page

On Mon, 27 Aug 2001, Joe Tracy wrote:

> Hello my fathers name was Hollan Tracy. My son was also given that name.
> Can you give some info as to the origin of the name? Your help would be
> greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Dear Joe,

I am terribly sorry to answer so late. The heap of my old non-processed
mail is so high... I've come across your question today once more while
searching something other. Meanwhile, I've replied to a similar mail and
even established a www-accessible folder (with that one single letter
until today) devoted to this question,
 http://amper.ped.muni.cz/jenik/letters/family/

with best regards,
 Jenik