[DSLF] Digest Number 1865

There are 5 messages in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

      1. Success stories show public testimony's clout
           From: "britelitesout" <CHJINA@AOL...>
      2. Energy efficiency as a way to reduce light pollution / French Version
           From: "Chloe Legris" <chloe_leg@hotmail...>
      3. Re: Energy efficiency as a way to reduce light pollution / French Version
           From: Darren Baskill <dbl@star....ac.uk>
      4. Rethinking IDA
           From: patric <patric@ghostriders...>
      5. Re: Rethinking IDA
           From: Patrice Scattolin <scattol@videotron...>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 01:32:46 -0000
   From: "britelitesout" <CHJINA@AOL...>
Subject: Success stories show public testimony's clout

http://www.honoluluadvertiser.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?
AID=/20060122/NEWS03/601220344/1001/NEWS

Message: 2