[DSLF] Digest Number 1825

There are 2 messages in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

      1. Amazon Listmania
           From: KDConod <kdconod@yahoo...>
      2. Re: brighlitesout
           From: Steve Davis <w2sgd@juno...>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 18:00:27 -0800 (PST)
   From: KDConod <kdconod@yahoo...>
Subject: Amazon Listmania

I don't know if anyone's thought of this before
but I didn't see one so I created a "Listmania"
list for Light Pollution on Amazon.com:

http://tinyurl.com/7md7s

This is just a short list off the top of my head.
If you have any other books that you think should
be on here, send me the ISBN# and a one or
two-line description.

Kevin Conod
kdconod@yahoo...

http://mail.yahoo.com