[DSLF] Digest Number 1733

There are 4 messages in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

      1. RE: Light at Night and Cancer
           From: "Greg Crawford" <gc@nelsonbay...>
      2. Re: Light at Night and Cancer
           From: Steve Davis <w2sgd@juno...>
      3. Lowbluelights.com
           From: Stephen Pauley <spauley2@cox...>
      4. RE: Lowbluelights.com
           From: "Greg Crawford" <gc@nelsonbay...>

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 10:40:05 +1000
   From: "Greg Crawford" <gc@nelsonbay...>
Subject: RE: Light at Night and Cancer

Well, what do you know? The regional newspaper printed my letter, and in the
Saturday morning edition, which probably has the largest circulation for the
week. The editor kindly gave my letter the heading, "Light at night may kill
you". The only thing edited out was the URL for the IDA Photobiology Working
Group. This may be a policy regards weblinks, or perhaps they are just too long
for a newspaper column.

Thanks to all who assisted with information.

- Greg

Message: 2