[DSLF] Digest Number 1279

There are 2 messages in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

      1. Don't add light on Bronx River Pkwy
           From: Steve Pauley <spauley@cox-internet...>
      2. RE: Arkansas Television Report
           From: "Friedel PAS" <friedel.pas@bvpartners...>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 09:44:22 -0700
   From: Steve Pauley <spauley@cox-internet...>
Subject: Don't add light on Bronx River Pkwy

My response to the article in the Journal
News.
Steve P
===================

Message: 2
   Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 12:58:23 +0100
   From: "Friedel PAS" <friedel.pas@bvpartners...>
Subject: RE: Arkansas Television Report

That is true when:
- there is enough people still on the street that can do the surveillance.
Or when there is enough social control
- when this people on the street has enough citizen responsibility and not
just laugh and look in an other direction.

When one of this factors is not there, you got the other side effect because
the criminal can easy and fast doing what he want to do without been
noticed. He just wait until there is nobody to see and in less then a minute
it is mostly fixed.

Regards,

Friedel
e-mail: 	Friedel.Pas@BVPartners...