      1. Migratory Bird Planning Document
           From: Mike Hansen <mhansen@einhornresearch...>
      2. Need Help with New Antenna Lighting Nuisance
           From: "Kevin Wigell" <kwemail@twcny....com>
      3. Re: Need Help with New Antenna Lighting Nuisance
           From: KDConod <kdconod@yahoo...>
      4. Re: Need Help with New Antenna Lighting Nuisance
           From: ctstarwchr@aol...

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 04:51:36 -0400
   From: Mike Hansen <mhansen@einhornresearch...>
Subject: Migratory Bird Planning Document

We know that poor lighting affects migratory birds.

If anyone is interested in providing comments to the U.S. Fish &
Wildlife Service regarding their migratory bird program strategic plan,
now is the time. Public comments on the draft are being solicited
through October 10.

This document may impact federal developments and is being developed
with international participation.

Full details may be found at:
http://migratorybirds.fws.gov/mbstratplan/mbstratplan.htm

Mike Hansen