      1. Re: NPR Story on Bird Kills by Towers
           From: "William Bahus" <thebahuses@skylog...>
      2. Re: NPR Story on Bird Kills by Towers
           From: "John L. Liebenthal" <jll@srv...>
      3. RE: NPR Story on Bird Kills by Towers
           From: "Michael Stephan" <mstephan@kconline...>
      4. Re: help with the rules for Czechia and grandfatherig
           From: Steve Davis <w2sgd@juno...>
      5. Proposed Ordinance Notes
           From: "Robert K. MacDowell" <macdowell_r@mediasoft...>
      6. White vs red tower lights
           From: Steve Pauley <spauley@cox-internet...>
      7. Rubber meets the road...
           From: "Fitzpatrick, Eric (J.)" <efitzpat@visteon...>
      8. Re: White vs red tower lights
           From: ctstarwchr@aol...
      9. Re:Lighting Ordinance for Review
           From: glennlaser@aol...
     10. Sportslighting impact photos
           From: "Karolyn Beebe" <keedo@merr...>
     11. Re: Rubber meets the road...
           From: ctstarwchr@aol...
     12. Re: Sportslighting impact photos
           From: "ctstarwchr <ctstarwchr@aol...>" <ctstarwchr@aol...>

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 08:50:05 -0800
   From: "William Bahus" <thebahuses@skylog...>
Subject: Re: NPR Story on Bird Kills by Towers

>From what I have seen towers with red beacons usually have one (or more)
lights that are always on, the white lit towers only have strobes. This
makes it an "apples and oranges" comparison, if you looked at red-lit towers
with only strobes and compared them with white-lit towers that strobe then
you would have a valid comparison.
Just look at the terminology; "red beacons...white strobes."
Bill Bahus