      1. Re: wattages
           From: Steve Davis <w2sgd@juno...>
      2. Re: Covenant ideas?
           From: Steve Davis <w2sgd@juno...>
      3. Re: Evaluation of gas station canopy lighting
           From: "ctstarwchr" <ctstarwchr@aol...>
      4. Re: Re: wattages
           From: Yvan Dutil <yvan.dutil@sympatico...>
      5. Re: Digest Number 652
           From: Yvan Dutil <yvan.dutil@sympatico...>
      6. Re: Covenant ideas?
           From: Scott Griswold <griz@lightfromabove...>
      7. Article on Flagstaff
           From: Steve Pauley <spauley@cox-internet...>
      8. Re: Covenant ideas?
           From: "P. Edward Murray" <edward12@comcast...>

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 08:04:05 -0400
   From: Steve Davis <w2sgd@juno...>
Subject: Re: wattages

From: "Terry McGowan" <lighting@ieee...>
> Recall the "blue dot" tail lights that are sold as
> add-ons for cars.

Never see them.  I guess I'm either lucky or haven't
missed anything.  How about those blue running board
lights on wanna be hot rods?  Those yellow or amber
rear turn signals are eyeball killers. -sd

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.

Message: 2