      1. Re: NY Veto
           From: Gary Citro <callisto@optonline...>
      2. Re: A few things we should know about light pollution!
           From: "David Keith" <keithd@resodance...>
      3. Re: Re: Lighting cost calculator
           From: "David Keith" <keithd@resodance...>
      4. Re: A few things we should know about light pollution!
           From: "ctstarwchr" <ctstarwchr@aol...>
      5. Light Pollution and Breast Cancer
           From: Anthony Arrigo <Anthony.Arrigo@CampusPipeline...>
      6. Re: Re: Lighting cost calculator
           From: "Terry McGowan" <lighting@ieee...>
      7. FAA Tower Lighting Requirements
           From: "Glendon L. Howell" <glendonhowell@compuserve...>
      8. Re: FAA Tower Lighting Requirements
           From: Barry Johnson <johnsonb@ivwnet...>
      9. Re: Re: Lighting cost calculator
           From: Barry Johnson <johnsonb@ivwnet...>
     10. Re: FAA Tower Lighting Requirements
           From: "ctstarwchr" <ctstarwchr@aol...>
     11. Re: Help with Response to Goveneors Office and Legislators